• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Move abroad?? wow - big step with babies!!

Ahh.... I love toddlers - they look so cute when they are waddling about

I'm grand - working away usual stuff, you know how it is Counting down the days to my holiday too - 4 weeks on Saturday
    Fed up with this country and Mrs OG only meant to come for 3 years and then I sidetracked her and she's been her for 16 now. So, thinking Canada, or maybe Italy as my Italian would just need a bit of polishing to be good enough for work, I would think. But we are rubbish so never get anything sorted.

Where are you off to on holiday?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Fed up with this country and Mrs OG only meant to come for 3 years and then I sidetracked her and she's been her for 16 now. So, thinking Canada, or maybe Italy as my Italian would just need a bit of polishing to be good enough for work, I would think. But we are rubbish so never get anything sorted.

Where are you off to on holiday?
        WOW!! well, I know what you mean - this country seems to be getting worse, it all feels so depressing! At least somewhere with a bit of sunshine would be a plus!

Off to Thailand for holiday - can't wait!! Bangkok and Ko Samui!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Morning (just)

How is Stinky?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Client co just offered me a permie job

Didn't have the heart to tell them I am away on the bike for a few years in Jan. Said I'd let my current contract run till October then make my mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Client co just offered me a permie job

Didn't have the heart to tell them I am away on the bike for a few years in Jan. Said I'd let my current contract run till October then make my mind up.
            What have you done to make them think you might except a move to the dark side?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              How is Stinky?
              Well enough for Mrs BP to be awaiting the booster jab when he will be quiet again!

We will be driving past you Sat night on our way to the outlaws. Then Sunday we fly from your local airport off to our honeymoon.......

Comment

century drivel..............

diddly dum

Comment

lurkers out!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lurkers out!!!!!!!!!!!
                    BrilloPad
                    GreatestOfDads

century

Comment

What have you done to make them think you might except a move to the dark side?
                      Been good at what I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X