• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha'ula Beach is a beach on the southeast coast of the island of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands.

Comment

Nephthytis is a genus of eight species of flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical western Africa, with one recently discovered disjunct species in Borneo..

Comment

Paul AppellPaul Appell (27 September 1855 in Strasbourg – 24 October 1930 in Paris), also known as Paul Émile Appel, was a French mathematician and Rector of the University of Paris. The concept of Appell polynomials is named after him, as is rue Paul Appell in the 14th arrondissement of Paris.

Comment

I just got a facebook message :-

Lee Mullen sent a message to the members of Save The Pump and Tap and Braunstone Gate Bridge! --------------------Subject: COME TO THE TOWN HALL TOMORROW! Hello all of you. To show our disgruntledness at the Council's desire to demolish the bridge, Me, the Civic Society and hopefully as many of you as is possible are going to the town hall, town hall square at 1 Pm tomorrow. Monday 3rd August. It is a show of strength, and won't take long.Please come, it's an open invitation, the Leicester Mercury will Photograph us. If we could get 200+ it would be great, so don't be shy.See you tomorrow,

===========================

I do hope there is a big turnout.

Comment

The Vistula (Polish: Wisła; German: Weichsel), is the longest and one of the most important rivers in Poland at 1,047 km (651 miles) in length.

Comment

BrilloPad 24,251
              zeitghost 18,644
              voodooflux 14,281
              DS23 14,011
              cailin maith 13,150
              BrowneIssue 11,356
              Diver 11,126
              NickFitz 10,595
              TheFaQQer 9,702

Comment

Man on wire now has photos from top of world trade centre.

Even just seeing it on TV freaks me out! I do hate heights.........

Comment

Habib Jalib (Urdu: حبیب جالب) (1928 – March 12, 1993) was one of the most renowned Pakistani revolutionary and Urdu poets of 20th century. A left wing activist and politician, he was a staunch democrat who opposed martial law, authoritarianism and state oppression.

Comment

Hälleviksstrand is a locality situated in Orust Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden with 225 inhabitants in 2005.

Sounds a fun place.............

Comment

The SBN was a United States three-place mid-wing monoplane scout bomber/torpedo aircraft designed by the Brewster Aeronautical Corporation

Comment

Working...
                      X