• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Sports Resort just arrived - will save it for DS2's birthday next week.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Sweet revenge - my work here is done

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I wonder if you can get charging systems that work off the brakes, like in Formula 1...?
        Dunno.

I designed a battery charger thingie to keep the battery on my latest lemon charged up during the week...

Something that should shut off doesn't, so the battery goes flat if it isn't used every day...

I suppose it could be fixed (for a price... likely to be considerable), but it was easier to make the battery charger.

Comment

Comment

Well the 5V regulator part of the New! Revised! Flashing! Lights! Machine! works...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Well the 5V regulator part of the New! Revised! Flashing! Lights! Machine! works...
              Are you selling it to Yahoo!
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

The PIC, the 24lc64 EEPROM, and the PCF8574 I/O chips work too

Comment

I now want to see how much current 25 5W halogen lamps take when they're switched on & off...

I suspect it may be A Lot...

Comment

I used to get paid thousands of pounds a week for doing this sort of thing, rather than using it as a method of staying sane over the long, tedious, boring al summer vac...

Comment

So, now waiting for artist guy to turn up with 25 5W halogen bulbs so I can see it all working...

Comment

Working...
                      X