• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watching the mentalist on C5.

Comment

I had chicken salad for tea.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

LOng time no drivel

How are you?

The reception will be over by 3pm! Could you have a beer or three Saturday lunchtime?
          Indeed. 3rd April, I think. Or possibly 31st May. I forget.

I'm fine, thank you.

I have a professional meeting on Saturday lunchtime from 12:00 to about 3ish in West London.

After that I'm off to see a mate who got knocked off his motorbike by a nutter driving on the wrong side of the road. Said mate got a rib and both shoulders broken. So I shall go round and tell him dirty jokes and drink his beer for him. It's only fair.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I had chicken salad for tea.
            After I had been on the wii I had yoghurt plus fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              After that I'm off to see a mate who got knocked off his motorbike by a nutter driving on the wrong side of the road. Said mate got a rib and both shoulders broken. So I shall go round and tell him dirty jokes and drink his beer for him. It's only fair.

Did the other chap have insurance? How long will your mate be out of w*rk for?

Comment

I trust my Avatar meets the current fashion.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

After I had been on the wii I had yoghurt plus fruit.
                  The yoghurts were muller light of course.

Comment

The yoghurts were muller light of course.
                    Which are zero syns under slimming world red plan.

Comment

Fruit was apricot.....

Comment

Working...
                      X