• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I did 30 minutes of free step.
    While watching Genesis GMDVD15

Comment

While watching Genesis GMDVD15
      http://www.joescafe.com/cds/gmdvd15.txt

GMDVD15

1976-1978

PCM Audio Edition

This DVD has some items released as gmDVD02 & gmDVD07 about a year ago, but has
      redubbed and remastered audio ALL in uncompressed PCM format. There are also
      different sources and techniques than used before, as often there is no one single best
      source or way to do something. As always, a lot depends on equipment and personal
      preference. Here's what you get:

July 9th & 10th, 1976 - Glasgow/Stafford UK "In Concert" Movie - 43 Minutes

Thanks to "Lidsville" Dave, I was able to capture this DIRECTLY from the laserdisc.
      This offers excellent video stability and audio quality as compared to video tape. It was
      then encoded in widescreen format for optimum quality, especially on 16:9 TVs.

Includes I Know What I Like, Fly on a Windshield, Carpet Crawlers, The Cinema Show,
      Entangled, Supper's Ready (pt. 2), & Los Endos

January 1, 1977 - Rainbow Theatre London - 8 Minutes

This is nice quality, but has some video flaws. Since this was lip-synched (not performed
      live) I painstakingly restored the audio using CDs with amazing results. The songs were
      cut up a lot so I had to make the same cuts, but it was obvious why Phil often loses his
      place in the song and smiles at Mike.

Includes parts of 11th Earl of Mar, One For The Vine, & Your Own Special Way

March 19, 1977 - Dallas, TX "Seconds Out Promo" - 30 Minutes

Thanks to Maurizio for this source, this video is the best overall quality and length
      despite a severe drop-out toward the end. All audio was remastered thanks to the amazing
      SAB. I also used a more natural motion conversion technique. But otherwise the results
      are very similar to gmDVD02.

Includes Firth of Fifth, Dance on a Volcano, Los Endos, The Lamb Lies Down on
      Broadway, & The Musical Box

June 24, 1978 . Knebworth, UK - 9 Minutes

The source for this is the 3 Dates with Genesis TV Special, but is ONLY the two
      complete songs. The first one was not performed live and is styled like a music video. On
      this one I dubbed the studio audio. The second song was performed live so the audio was
      remastered from the radio show thanks to the awesome SAB.

Includes Many Too Many & The Lady Lies

All video has been encoded at a VBR of about 6MBPS.

Comment

I was watching most of :-

July 9th & 10th, 1976 - Glasgow/Stafford UK "In Concert" Movie - 43 Minutes

Thanks to "Lidsville" Dave, I was able to capture this DIRECTLY from the laserdisc.
        This offers excellent video stability and audio quality as compared to video tape. It was
        then encoded in widescreen format for optimum quality, especially on 16:9 TVs.

Includes I Know What I Like, Fly on a Windshield, Carpet Crawlers, The Cinema Show,
        Entangled, Supper's Ready (pt. 2), & Los Endos

Comment

2 22 23 31 35 40 20

I did not win

Comment

On the wii I also did heading : scored 600 on adnced which is my 5th highest score.

Comment

Wotcha, Scourer!

I'm going out on the razzle on Saturday night. I'll have a beer or three for you.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Wotcha, Scourer!

I'm going out on the razzle on Saturday night. I'll have a beer or three for you.

LOng time no drivel

How are you?

The reception will be over by 3pm! Could you have a beer or three Saturday lunchtime?

Comment

On the wii I also did heading : scored 600 on adnced which is my 5th highest score.
                  I also went skiing (beginner) and hot 23.80 : my best ever time

Comment

Before gthat I had to feed baby bp and put him to bed.

Comment

Before gthat I had to feed baby bp and put him to bed.
                      He was very hungry : had milky way yoghurt and 3 packets of buttons : after a large bowl of pasta!

Comment

Working...
                      X