• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ho hum.

Comment

time to put the kids to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        That's a bit of a bummer
        Indeed. Looks like I m taking off Th/FR to head up to North Wales

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Indeed. Looks like I m taking off Th/FR to head up to North Wales
          We are staying at a place Mrs BP worked at for years! A new owner took over 4 weeks ago : Mrs BP got a discount as new owner wants some history on the place!

Comment

I will miss horrid shift week at clientco

Contract up for renewal Oct 12th : will be a miracle if I renew. I hate the shifts soooooooooooooooo much.

Comment

There is some good news : we have applied to have our own cherry tree! But there are some trees this year the owners cant pick : and we have got one!!

Comment

WE will get about 20kg of Penny Cheeries!!

Comment

Mrs BP will buy a cherry stoner tomorrow from Lakeland at bluewater : it is right opposite the jewellers where she picks up her wedding ring.

Comment

I bought a wedding ring on ebay the other day : I pent all of £8!! But I will only wear it for 1 day............

Comment

Cherrrys need 1.5kg of preserving sugar per kg of fruit. Strawberries only need 1kg. These are the sort of facts that make tpd what it is........

Comment

Working...
                      X