• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Nice greasy sausage roll
    WHS. Speaking of which, I haven't got any sandwiches today (no, I haven't already eaten them) so a trip to the ClientCo canteen may be called for.

And I've just realised it's curry day
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Morning Voodoo
      Morning Drew

Not as jolly today as yesterday - So that'll make Voodoo "Happy".....
      I don't feed off misery like those Dementors in Harry Potter. Although I have often been called something similar...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Nothing like a bit of misery to cheer VF up, eh?
        Nice greasy sausage roll
        Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        WHS. Speaking of which, I haven't got any sandwiches today (no, I haven't already eaten them) so a trip to the ClientCo canteen may be called for.

And I've just realised it's curry day
        Misery, Grease and a Curry....... Voodoo - You must be like a Pig in Tulip!!!

Comment

Misery, Grease and a Curry....... Voodoo - You must be like a Pig in Tulip!!!
          A "miserable, greasy curry" is quite an apt description of the fayre served by the ClientCo canteen.

Wassup today Drew - tell Aunty TPD all about it.

Comment

Wassup today Drew - tell Aunty TPD all about it.
            Well <sniff> I popped into TPD yesterday.... <sniff> all Happy and Jolly and full of the joys of spring...... <gulp>.... SAS has departed this mortal coil..... <brave smile>
            [Aside]
            Although that'll never last... he/they'll be back
            [/Aside]
            Menelaus hasn't threatended to kill me recently...
            Churchill ditto
            CyberTwunt wasn't being he normal Twunty self
            [Aside 2)
            CyberTwunt even posted at least one post that was "sensitive"
            [/Aside 2]
            CM called me Sweetheart....
            <Sniff> I posted a Cheery, Happy, Jolly "Hello World" in TPD and <sniff> and.... you... <sniff> of all people <sniff> was MEAN to me!!!!
            So today I <sniff> thought I would... be a little bit <sniff> sadder/less Jolly.....

Comment

Well someone had to set you up for it
              DaveB
              Godlike

century

Comment

Well <sniff> I popped into TPD yesterday.... <sniff> all Happy and Jolly and full of the joys of spring...... <gulp>.... SAS has departed this mortal coil..... <brave smile>
                [Aside]
                Although that'll never last... he/they'll be back
                [/Aside]
                Menelaus hasn't threatended to kill me recently...
                Churchill ditto
                CyberTwunt wasn't being he normal Twunty self
                [Aside 2)
                CyberTwunt even posted at least one post that was "sensitive"
                [/Aside 2]
                CM called me Sweetheart....
                <Sniff> I posted a Cheery, Happy, Jolly "Hello World" in TPD and <sniff> and.... you... <sniff> of all people <sniff> was MEAN to me!!!!
                So today I <sniff> thought I would... be a little bit <sniff> sadder.....
                VF was mean to you? I cant beleve VF has ever been mean to anyone! except perhaps the person who eyed his chocolate bar.....

Comment

Morning Drew

I don't feed off misery like those Dementors in Harry Potter. Although I have often been called something similar...

posters in general

Comment

CM - time to grab yourself a domain: http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/news...re-order.phtml

paddle.cm?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      VF was mean to you? I cant beleve VF has ever been mean to anyone! except perhaps the person who eyed his chocolate bar.....
                      I may have been a little over sensitive..... but I did consider Voodoos suggestions of what he wanted to do with a Hammer and a 6" nail.... or even Drawing Pins... to be a little mean.........

Possibly he meant he wanted to knock together a Banner celebrating Happyness!..... errr possibly

Comment

Working...
                      X