• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    where one has access to the vastly superior Northern Line.
    In all the years that I lived in London, I don't think I ever heard anyone, ever, use the word "superior" in the same sentence as the words "northern line".

I always thought it was OK, but then I only ever used it to go the Oval and didn't have a daily commute on it.

Comment

Right.

Lunchtime.

Comment

Spam.

Not my lunch

I have received an email, purportedly from Egg bank, advising that my account may have been compromised and providing me with a link to follow to continue the verification process.

The email is unusually well laid out for this type of scam, containing authentic graphics (or would have done if Outlook didn't block them all). These emails usually look pretty amateurish, and are usually for places that I have never had an account. My internet security filters didn't pick this one either.

Closer examination though reveals that the text contains a tell-tale spelling mistake and dodgy grammar.

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the Egg Bank system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.

Because of unusual number of invalid login attempts on you account, we had to believe that, their might be some security problem on your account. So we have decided to put an extra verification process to ensure your identity and your account security. Please click Here to continue to the verification process and ensure your account security.
        I was sure that I closed the account six months ago, but they had me doubting myself for a minute.
        Last edited by Gonzo; 15 June 2009, 02:07.

Comment

OK. Highlights of England's T20 match yesterday are on.

Bye.

Comment

Well, that wasn't too bad.

Sidebottom is definitely the man to have bowling the last over at the moment.

Still, I am rather shocked to see what people are allowed to get away with wearing into Lords these days.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Morning all
                Morning all and sundry

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all

Zeity - Is the lustee looking tired and dishevelled this morning?.... You could offer her a hair of the dog... all Gentlemanly like........

Comment

Oh Tulip - I just spotted the post count....... mainly cos the "system" slowed to a stop...... how many Lurkers watch for the century??

Comment

Working...
                      X