• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems to be a common problem.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I've lost count of the number of choons I've "invented" only to be lost forever due to my inability to record them in any way.
      I've lost track of how many times I've thought I've come up with a riff or lick only to realise a couple of days later that it was actually just a song that I hadn't listened to for a while

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If I am not allowed why should anyone else be?
        who said you're not allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          who said you're not allowed?
          Everyone else. Even the ones who talk about f**tball......

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I've lost track of how many times I've thought I've come up with a riff or lick only to realise a couple of days later that it was actually just a song that I hadn't listened to for a while
            there's a fair bit of that going on too. the sudden surprise as you find the notes that someone used in a song. what was it i stumbled on the other day? something by tommy bolin... wild dogs i think.

Comment

**** 'em. do what thou wilt.

Comment

7? did i say 7 more?

Comment

Who? Me?

Comment

one can expect.

Comment

i don't really like football that much but football and numbers... well now you're talking!

Comment

Working...
                      X