• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've no idea who this spencer chap is but he's like a three year old in a twenty year old body.

Comment

contract details confirmed today. still not happy until the paperwork is in though.

Comment

not that that counts for that much either.

Comment

my, what a lot of that's there was in that.

Comment

i'm feeling peckish... shouldn't - i had a big evening meal.

Comment

fish and chips. yum.

but

hard

to

resist

Comment

and could accompany something with a little something too....

Comment

Oh FFS!

DS, you're taking drivel to the nth degree. How the hell can we have/follow a conversation with umpteen sequential posts from you on every bastard page!

Stop!

Please!

Comment

<goes in search of something and something>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Oh FFS!

DS, you're taking drivel to the nth degree. How the hell can we have/follow a conversation with umpteen sequential posts from you on every bastard page!

Stop!

Please!
                      in the first place there was no conversation with anyone else to follow

and in the second place the very previous drivel to mine was a sequence of consecutive posts that was only shorter by one post!

what the feck am i supposed to do - write one post and then wait, like a good little dog, for someone to post back?

try changing your page settings to include more pages and after you've done that try sitting in the chest freezer for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X