• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I think that's quite an old single now, they've released singles from BH&R since then.
    oops. i was going by the itunes release date. not a good guide i'll grant you.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      nothing
      Have you raised the possibility of an extension at current ClientCo yet?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Afternoon all...

Ello Zeity

You off out to the flicks tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          oops. i was going by the itunes release date. not a good guide i'll grant you.
          Tell ya what, the more I listen to "Map of the Problematique" the more I can imagine Thom Yorke singing it!

Comment

lol. sorry about that.

Comment

i'm listening to pete seeger now though. (74 from the bottom line in nyc) i've only recently discovered his work. bizarre but true. a true music legend. his oratory style is a genuine natural pleasure to listen to. he's a walking compendium of the peoples music and what a great string player. still going in his 90's.

Comment

Well at least I am a little happier now

I suppose I better buy a ' Bottle of something' to celibrate with when I do the shopping.

Then pick the kids up from School for the penultimate time and DD will have to do her own itune downloads from now on.
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  Well at least I am a little happier now

I suppose I better buy a ' Bottle of something' to celibrate with when I do the shopping.

Then pick the kids up from School for the penultimate time and DD will have to do her own itune downloads from now on.
                  DD?

Comment

got a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Have you raised the possibility of an extension at current ClientCo yet?
                      not yet, but I've made a few comments about how I'm looking forward to the summer

Comment

Working...
                      X