• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    2.15 am - bed last night, then DD2 wanted the toilet, same again 5.00am then 5.30 " I can hear the birds - it must be morning "
    8.30 the rain started and didnt' stop until we left camp at 2.30

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Local? There's a big camping area for beavers, cubs, scouts etc. just down the road from us.
      yup a local site, there were 10/11 different troups and every troup's activity went towards badges

Comment

Lucy who inspired Beatles song 'seriously ill', says Julian Lennon
        The woman who inspired The Beatles' song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is seriously ill, according to John Lennon's son Julian.

Comment

we even had a few gate crashers at our fire as theirs was rubbish and everyone had gone to bed - our gang has a history of late night fire and booze sessions

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Lucy who inspired Beatles song 'seriously ill', says Julian Lennon
            The woman who inspired The Beatles' song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is seriously ill, according to John Lennon's son Julian.
            Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is not about LSD apparently!

Comment

I'm done now

Might catch you tomorrow

Comment

I'm done now

Might catch you tomorrow
                Cheerio 5*
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is not about LSD apparently!
                  According to the Wikipedia entry for the song:

According to the Beatles, one day in 1966 Lennon's son, Julian, came home from nursery school with a drawing he said was of his classmate, a girl named Lucy. Showing the artwork to his father, young Julian described the picture as "Lucy — in the sky with diamonds."

Julian later said, "I don't know why I called it that or why it stood out from all my other drawings, but I obviously had an affection for Lucy at that age. I used to show dad everything I'd built or painted at school, and this one sparked off the idea for a song about 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds'."
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I'm done now

Might catch you tomorrow

Comment

kids are now in bed

Comment

Working...
                      X