• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Century ahoy!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Man the harpoon!

Comment

i tell you what - i'll get their latest one and give them another go if (if) i can get my ipod fixed.

Comment

there. lets see if the muse promise manages to work some magic.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            i tell you what - i'll get their latest one and give them another go if (if) i can get my ipod fixed.
            I reckon Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations are well worth a listen.

Comment

because i had no phone i couldn't tell the agent that my travel plans were all screwed and that i might have issues in getting to the client in paris for 9am.

Comment

Wibble drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Wibble drivel.
                  WHS

Comment

yes - i've heard a bit of bh&r. not sure about that one. i'll try the other.

Comment

Crikey, thought I'd blown my chances at that century by taking so long digging out those Spotify links.

Comment

Working...
                      X