• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems there was some corruption on there - so i restored to factory settings with the intention of synching the library again.

Comment

and er... it wouldn't. so an ipod that fires up and works but no music on it.

Comment

so i went from 7800 odd songs on the pod that couldn't be added to

Comment

to having 7800 odd songs that couldn't be added to an empty pod

Comment

after a zillion restores and re-synchs i decided to restore to windows stylee ipod and that not only completed it also completed the synch.

Comment

trouble is my windows music library is cack with capitals and knobs on.

Comment

but it did work. now i've gone back to mac to try again. one more time with everything and then (i have a feeling it won't work) i'll reduce the library and try and up it bit by bit.

Comment

or transfer my library to windows...

Comment

or maybe buy a new pod. i like the idea of an ipod touch but the disk size is too small for my liking.

Comment

seems to be stuck on 763 of 7822.

Comment

Working...
                      X