• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    How many lurkers do we have slowing things down?
    Oh, there'll be plenty.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

With drivel comes much responsibility
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Damn, being talked "at" by a permie...
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I think this web site might need more oomph.
          If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            PC says I am not connected to the internet
            That's 'cos you're not.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
              I think this web site might need more oomph.
              Or something.
              If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Any idea what I should expect tonight at the CUK drinks? Anyone been to these in the past?
                Just a guess (as I have never been and can't make tonight) but I would expect all the hard nosed, antagonistic, gobtulips portrayed on the board to be fairly decent "normal" blokes (and blokettes) who you wouldn't mind meeting up with for drinks occasionally...........

I could be wrong of course!

Comment

That's it, I'm off home
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Think I will leave it alone.
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

just been interupted by clientco

Comment

Working...
                      X