• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    sultanas, raisins or currants?
    Sultanas
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      X Factor or Britain's got talent ?
      Pull your own nails out or poke yourself in the eyes with a fork?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

not had a call tonight about giving someone a lift to training

Nor have I!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          hello

Comment

I called the agency on the way home,it turns out that the person dealing with my contract no longer works there !!!

So I have another contact and they want to talk sometime next week
            You never know. The agent that left might still contact you...

Comment

And for the first time the agency messed up the payment run last week.

I wonder if they are related ? Or if they are having problems ?
              Well, you know what to do if it happens again.

Comment

I'm signing off now, be good out there

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Pull your own nails out or poke yourself in the eyes with a fork?
                  have you ever tried pulling your own nails out? not easy i can tell you. my vote goes to the eyeball fork routine.

Comment

nice number

Comment

closing in in on the century

Comment

Working...
                      X