• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    BI would [go into details]
    Funnily enough, my noxious, acidic, egg-laden curry farts continued until Wednesday morning.

I expect I'll see that repeated on another web site's 'News Bulletin' within 10 minutes...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      walk dog - can't yet - he's being hand stripped...
      'hand stripped' ?

Do you wallpaper your dog?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

what is your favourite breakfast cereal?
        It used to be Frosties but they're not sweet enough now.

It used to be Sugar Puffs but they've stopped coating them in sweet, honey-like stuff (honey, perhaps) and now they taste like old people's cereal.

Now it is home-made muesli: about 50% dried fruit, 30% nuts and 20% grit 'n' sawdust.

Comment

Having just gone through that thread about face reconstruction and followed the links.

I rather wish I hadn't.

Now I can clearly see the bisected head I saw on the West Coast main line some years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            nice office in Stratford upon Avon
            Has the cleanest tramps in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Some bloke then walked in to fix something in the ladies saw me and hurried out again. ( little did I know the ladies backed on to the server room and there was a little comms cabinet in the ladies).

You fell for that old stunt?

How about the devices on the cubicle wall that have lenses - I suppose you think they're "fire monitors".

Comment

I am:

a) hungry

and

b) 1200 posts in the past!

Comment

the time machine sure does make some funny noises
                  That'll be when it passes through the time barrier. All the sound waves get confused.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    i think i need a toilet break...
                    Too much information
                    Is it 'eck.

Too much information, examples thereof:

- My first run-to-the-loo visit of the day occurred before I had loosened up. I was too stiff in the back to twist. I was concerned the Bottom Inspectors would be dissatisfied with my wiping efficiency.

- Regardless of how I sit on the loo in the bathroom, I get skid marks in the same place on the pan.

- I am never sure whether it is better to flush twice or to just use the piss chisel at the next visit.

Are you ready for the really good one? Read at your own risk:

Do you also find it disconcerting when visiting a lady's house and using her loo, when you lift the toilet seat and there is blood on the underside?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Absolutely. Although I'm having to steer clear of Ibuprofen at the moment as it's not the best thing to take if one has high blood pressure - which I do at the moment
                      I'm sure I shouldn't need to be getting my medical advice on TPD!

Thanks for that tip.

Comment

Working...
                      X