• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting to hear back re gig - not too bothered if he says I have missed the boat - first time I have gone direct with a clinet so I am getting use to the bartering thing! - so be it!

Starting to get calls re jobs posted I have not appled for so does this mean things are looking up?

If I don't hear back my mid afternoon - I will try and phone and if still no joy - see if I can book holiday - mr ZD not too please his family may be jetting off without him

Anyway - how is you brother VF?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

software downloading...

Comment

now to see if i can get this phone linked up...

Comment

ooh it is configuring itself...

Comment

...installing...

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              If I don't hear back my mid afternoon - I will try and phone and if still no joy - see if I can book holiday - mr ZD not too please his family may be jetting off without him
              Can he not take just a couple of days off to make the most of the bank holiday weekend?

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Anyway - how is you brother VF?
              He's doing great and making a return to full-time work very soon - hopefully flying less and delegating more to his minions.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

installed.... but where is it?

Comment

vistas... bloody hell!

Comment

should be simple.

Comment

or if not simple at least obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X