• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then the icon was reborn.

Comment

was it a 57 or a 59? does page still have it? is it true?

Comment

google is the place i suppose.

Comment

can't be arsed. not that bothered

never even tried a les paul. though i have played a telecaster.

Comment

it was a gorgeous thing that i tried in the us. customized by the local shop.

Comment

it didn't look special (not that telecasters do that kind of thing)

Comment

it wasn't a custom job like hat they do these days - all painted or damaged to look old.

Comment

idiots.

no, they had hollowed it out but not given if f holes like the slimline one.

Comment

played wonderful. i should have bought it on the spot but it was more than i wanted to spend.

Comment

it as also the first one i tried and wanted to check out the other shops in the area.

Comment

Working...
                      X