• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Isn't that banned under the Geneva Convention?
    It should have been when mustard gas was banned.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Second half just kicking off
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

She had a day off on Friday...

Or so she said.

Comment

Hmmm, never watched that. Worth some space on my Sky HD box ya reckon?
          It's running daily on FX at 20:00 (currently somewhere in series 2 at a guess) with series 6 weekly at 21:00 on Fridays.

The "Israeli" babe appears in series 3.

There's a different babe in series 1 & 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Lost something?
            Yeah.

I'm sure there's a big red button somewhere I'm supposed to be pushing every 108 minutes.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what nonsense they can dream up for the season finale tonight...

Sommat to do with Jughead... which was leaking 30 years previously...

There was a lot of discussion about what it might have been leaking... it was presumably a dry thermonuclear weapon... and there's not a lot to leak in one of those.

I bet it'll be like the "Failsafe" episode of The Simpsons where Bart tries to explode a 1957 H bomb* over Springfield...

*Best before April 1959...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                I have Japanese knottweed
                Oh Dear

Company I worked for had serveral procedures for dealing with that ! I know had to but the dam things into a process map
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  It'll be interesting to see what nonsense they can dream up for the season finale tonight...
                  Looking forward to that - a double bill to finish the season.

Comment

West Brom relegated

Comment

Is it still there?
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X