• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Nobody ever reads the overnight posts.

Good night, boys and girls, good night.

Count your sheep.

Now go to bed!
    Oh yes they do...

Comment

You struck me as a '18:30 comedy slot on on Radio 4' kind of Lizard.

And somebody interested in genetically interesting specimens, like the little Danish troll that presents the News Quiz.
      I do listen to it, but I missed that one & the repeat... ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        So you've initiated contact on the subject of Star Trek attendance then?
        Er, no... I meant by that that she may or may not reply to emails that I send on Monday...

She didn't reply to the Friday ones...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

El BrowneIssue

got
          a
          00*

!!!
          !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...
          Thank you, kind Giant Alien Lizard.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            We really really need a vomiting smiley
            Only if it is an animated one.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

El BrowneIssue

got
              a
              00*

!!!
              !!!Two in A Row!!!
              !!!One!!!
              !!!Strontium!!!
              !!!Bonus Point!!!
              !!!Awarded!!!
              !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...
              I hadn't realised! Kewl!

Once again, thank you,most generous Giant Alien Lizard.

May all your claws remain at optimal back-scratching sharpness.

Strontium, eh? Must just go and half-fill the bath... back in a mo...

Comment

I'm off to Lidl now to pick up some felt picture thingumy's for the granddaughters they are both ill with chickenpox!
                And you've come in here, posting germs?

Ooh, how could you?

(What do I care? I'm on the bench anyway. And I've had chickenpox.)

Comment

Right I'm off

Let's hope I'm not spotted when I get back

IGMC

I got my weed-killing FLAMETHOWER from Lidl.

If Diver gets one of those, he could keep the small toxic ones away by utilising its AMAZING flame.

It'll keep the little spotty ones distracted for a few moments as they try to spot it.

Comment

Oh yes they do...
                    Hmm.

Do visiting-researchers-from-alien-civilisations-who-are-here-to-determine-what-evil-plot-to-use-to-decide-our-ultimate-fate qualify?

Of course they do!

Comment

I got my weed-killing FLAMETHOWER from Lidl.

If Diver gets one of those, he could keep the small toxic ones away by utilising its AMAZING flame.

It'll keep the little spotty ones distracted for a few moments as they try to spot it.
                      Groan!

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X