• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The first 2 are getting very ropey. If they stop selling them there will be trouble.
    My brother (the once who was on million dollar trader) liked a particular type of blanket. They stopped selling it!

Comment

My brother (the once who was on million dollar trader) liked a particular type of blanket. They stopped selling it!
      It got smaller and smaller! Was very sad when it finally vanished......

Comment

BrilloPad 22,339
        zeitghost 17,637
        cailin maith 12,923
        voodooflux 11,968
        Diver 11,071
        BrowneIssue 10,396
        DS23 10,074
        NickFitz 9,993
        TheFaQQer 9,670
        FiveTimes 7,641

Comment

Mrs BP is in the back room watching Eurovision : talking to her sister on the phone...........

Comment

I am now watching Fawlty Towers on Gold : might watch Monty Python story afterwards......

Comment

I am now watching Fawlty Towers on Gold : might watch Monty Python story afterwards......
              Or maybe I will watch Gladiators on video....

Comment

After bluewater we went to the nursery open day : but nursey closed! We will call on MOnday to see what happened.

Comment

After bluewater we went to the nursery open day : but nursey closed! We will call on MOnday to see what happened.
                  I hope it has not gone bankrupt : we gave them a £50 deposit!

Comment

We then had soup for lunch. It involved squash, potato, peas and lentils.

Comment

Baby BP likes lentils. Makes for quite a nappy....

Comment

Working...
                      X