• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    How are you feeling now BI?

I hope you were very careful when you lifted the duvet this morning - there could have been a sudden escape of a large volume of noxious fumes from a build up of overnight emissions

Although I haven't seen any reports of the sighting of a mushrooms cloud on the news today...
    For some reason the bedroom window was wide open when I got up. I don't remember doing that.

And for some reason Mrs BI had got up quite early. Most odd for a Saturday.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      A tremendous effort on your part. (And quite a few on mine.) I trust it was worth it.
      I now have a far more intimate insight into your digestive and exhaust system than I ever wanted!
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Captain Bumsore says:

Remember kids:

Just say NO! to egg.

'Cos I won't be there when you order your curry.

This public safety message was brought to you by the Bumsore Foundation © 2009.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Although I haven't seen any reports of the sighting of a mushrooms cloud on the news today...
          I think the fumes drifted on the wind (so to speak) and ended up elsewhere.

Comment

Afternoon everyone
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              I think the fumes drifted on the wind (so to speak) and ended up elsewhere.
              Fire crews are tackling a serious blaze in a workshop at the Fire Service College in Gloucestershire.
              I think my irony chip just overloaded!

(Thankfully no-one was hurt in that incident.)

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                Afternoon everyone

Comment

Afternoon everyone
                  Afternoon Zara

How was the course?

Comment

Afternoon Zara

How was the course?
                    OK - very intensive! - Passed the foundation level
                    Then sat the 3 hr exam on Friday - will know in about 4 weeks

I can at least say I am now certified !

CV Updated Friday and now updating the job boards!
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

OK - very intensive! - Passed the foundation level
                      Then sat the 3 hr exam on Friday - will know in about 4 weeks

I can at least say I am now certified !

CV Updated Friday and now updating the job boards!

I reckon that with the PRINCE2 Practitioner course & exam, if you found it hard, you passed. It means you paid attention.

Well done!

When I did mine there was a 13 week backlog of exam marking. Also, they will not issue a Foundation certificate if you sat the Practitioner exam. With hindsight, I should have done them separately. I had to get the training company to do me a letter of confirmation that I had attended the course for me to take to interviews.

Also, the ratbags BACKDATE the start of your Practitioner to the date of the exam, not from the date they tell you you passed. So I got 4.75 years out of my cost of the exam instead of 5.

Anyway, well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X