• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Did that have chunks?
    nope. deftly contained they was. <>

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      exact. once the stuffing has completed and the remains stowed / binned / piled in kitchen - complete the evening over remaining fluid with poppadom accompaniment. perfect. you think you're full but i guarantee - guarantee - that you will love those pops afterwards.
      I see.

Put one's feet up, continue drinking and use the poppadoms as nibbles.

What a spiffy idea.

I shall scrawl a note on the take-away menu.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

oops. maybe not. i'll er.. just brush that off. <dabs ineffectually at top and trousers>

Comment

I'd hoped for sweet, light bumsong
          Each note perfectly played.
          Instead I parped and trumpeted
          More like a street parade.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and scrubs feet on floor hoping the dog won't notice and tell on me later.

Comment

oops. maybe not. i'll er.. just brush that off. <dabs ineffectually at top and trousers>

Comment

and scrubs feet on floor hoping the dog won't notice and tell on me later.
                Nah.

Whatever it is, the dog'll clear it up.

Generally speaking.

I know a story about that, but I'm not posting it online. And it doesn't involve me, thank god.

Comment

It's a pleasure to be able to breathe deeply again, now there's the room under my rib cage.

Shame about the god-awful smell in here, though.

I was under the impression one was not supposed to be able to smell one's own farts, but that's clearly wrong.

Comment

street parade - steve gibbons.

Comment

I have a horrible suspicion a pitch inspection may be called for.

Comment

Working...
                      X