• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    any elements other than wind?
    There have been no feelings of chunkiness, nor is there a moistness.

However, any errant damp will not become apparent until the hot zephyr ceases.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i like an egg plopped on my pizza
      As do I. But that doesn't come with a hazchem category sticker.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        There have been no feelings of chunkiness, nor is there a moistness.

However, any errant damp will not become apparent until the hot zephyr ceases.
        fantastic. you lucky bastard! i love curry. hot in and hot out. you're gonna burn on the morrow.

Comment

How on earth can it be physically possible to erupt sulphurous ejections at a greater temperature than one's core?

By all that's unholy there must be a daemon up there, venting its wrath.

Comment

i'm partial to guinness too.

Comment

fantastic. you lucky bastard! i love curry. hot in and hot out. you're gonna burn on the morrow.
              Oh, sweet Lord. The morrow.

I've been drinking homebrew.

That means live yeast.

Omigod what have I done to myself?

Comment

and cheap scotch.

Comment

Educational interlude:

for those who do not know, consuming real ale that contains live yeast has interesting effects upon the bowels. The yeast survives consumption and acts upon the contents of ones intestines. Drinking real ale and then having muesli for supper causes immense pain from wind at about 4:30. In the right circumstances one can fart continuously for over a minute.

We now return you to your normal programme.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Oh, sweet Lord. The morrow.

I've been drinking homebrew.

That means live yeast.

Omigod what have I done to myself?
                    got a fire extinguisher in the toilet?

Comment

only ever had one curry too hot to eat. by god it was a warm one. i had to visit the gents to howl. not hurl - howl. it was so hot i needed to scream rather too loud for normal table etiquette.

Comment

Working...
                      X