• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally feel like I can bend.

I think I might have eaten too much.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I see the smilies have had a move around.

was not at the bottom the other day.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Smiley checkpoint

Comment

I don't mean "Smiley checkpoint" in the sense that they cannot pass without a passport.

Maybe I meant "Smiley snapshot".

Comment

Whatever it is I meant, it won't work.

I did the same thing some weeks back but cannot remember what clever search phrase to use to find it again.

Comment

Once upon a time, many years ago (well, about 4 actually) I had a Bombay curry.

Comment

It was jolly nice but, and this was its distinguishing feature, it came with a boiled egg.

Comment

A boiled egg had been 'plopped' - for that is the right word - in the middle of the sauce.

Plop!

One boiled egg.

Comment

That struck me as odd at the time bit it did make for a very filling and satisfying curry experience.

Comment

However, there were consequences.

Well. Once consequence, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X