• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I hope I didn't upset him.

Come back, Scourer!

Unless you're beasting those nasty lusers, of course.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Grey, innit?

Very.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        WychCraft....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have you tried "Rye Smile" yet???
        Can't recall it, but that's not to say I haven't tried it!

When I buy beer I tend to stock up on a few bottles on my faves (like WychCraft) and then choose a few individual bottles of other ales that look "interesting." The downside to this is that I never seem to recall which of the individual ones were any good

I will look out for some"Rye Smile" next time though.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

That's enough Ozrics... my tolerance is not great...

Comment

I hope I didn't upset him.

Come back, Scourer!

Unless you're beasting those nasty lusers, of course.
            <RING>
            "Scourer helpline. Waddya want?"

"My computer blah blah blah."

"And?"

"Blah blah blah."

"Did you vote New Labour"

"What?"

"You heard."

"I might have. Wh <pfffzzzzzzt!> <click>"

Rinse and repeat.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I got the impression Scourer is in BOFH mode.

Comment

[ re Clockwork Orange and Ultraviolence ]

I started watching the film but had to stop. I have tried twice, but each time stopped when they go into the house with the old boy and the bint in the white suit. I've never had to turn a film off before.

So I've been on a quest for the book for months but every 2nd hand bookshop I have been in has been sold out - and they were all surprised "I normally have a few copies in, how strange".

Spooky, huh?
                Very.

I saw the film in the cinema in Loughborough on its original release, 73 or 74 at a guess.

Comment

Somewhat thankfully Twitter is text based and doesn't support inline images.
                  (_x_)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

El BrowneIssue

got
                    a
                    00*

!!!
                    !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...
                    Thank you, kind Giant Alien Lizard.

May all your students be warm, tasty and free of odd chewy parts.

Comment

Like the movement sensor that some of the hardware chaps at a former PC manufacuring ClientCo employed at the entrance to their section of the office, that triggered the original Star Trek sliding door sound.
                      I need one! I need one now! And I've always needed one!

That is like, So Kewl!

Comment

Working...
                      X