• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'ola

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      'ola
      'ow do
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

voice is still a little husky from the weekend, wife hasn't complained about it - she must like it.

Comment

voice is still a little husky from the weekend, wife hasn't complained about it - she must like it.
          From loud singing, or just still a bit dehydrated?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            From loud singing, or just still a bit dehydrated?
            both

Comment

bench time in 7 weeks, I wonder if I'll have finished the feature by then

Comment

bench time in 7 weeks, I wonder if I'll have finished the feature by then
                I didn't realise your gig was coming to an end - is it definite?

Planning to take some time off or get straight back into the fray?

Comment

I didn't realise your gig was coming to an end - is it definite?

Planning to take some time off or get straight back into the fray?
                  I've not been told either way, but seeing as the past 4/6 weeks there have been droves of contractors going - I think its a fair bet.

I'm away for 2 weeks in july summer hols - so might just take july off and start looking when I get back.

I'd be surprised if there is another extension, and I wouldn't be too disapointed if there wasn't one.

I want to use the time with the kids in the summer, getting DD2 riding bike without stabelisers - (sp ?)

Comment

I've not been told either way, but seeing as the past 4/6 weeks there have been droves of contractors going - I think its a fair bet.

I'm away for 2 weeks in july summer hols - so might just take july off and start looking when I get back.

I'd be surprised if there is another extension, and I wouldn't be too disapointed if there wasn't one.

I want to use the time with the kids in the summer, getting DD2 riding bike without stabelisers - (sp ?)
                    Yeah, it just occured to me you'd be off during the summer holidays - that would be great.

Comment

Yeah, it just occured to me you'd be off during the summer holidays - that would be great.
                      I know that, you know that, but do you think the wife would understand it !

I doubt it

Comment

Working...
                      X