• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all

Comment

BrilloPad 22,184
      zeitghost 17,493
      cailin maith 12,880
      voodooflux 11,640
      Diver 11,071
      DS23 10,002
      NickFitz 9,969
      BrowneIssue 9,904
      TheFaQQer 9,664
      FiveTimes 7,602

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        voodooflux
        Super poster

century

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            !!!Lutetium!!!
            Lutetium? Lutetium?

Blimey.

Are you mad?

Five minutes ago you were stressing about wooden awards and so you've gone to Lutetium?

Just cause the interplanetary rocks you fire off from your home world are partly made of the stuff, there's no need to go chucking it about here, thankyouverymuch.

Tin is quite good enough for that young man.

Lutetium, indeed. May as well give him a solid gold food dish.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I decided I'd done enough Jobserving at about 6pm and called it a day.

I thought "Monday" would be a good name, but apparently it had gone already.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So I decided to have a bottle of my home brew cider as the sun was shining.

Can you think of a better reason?

Gold food dish? Gold food bowl, more like.

Comment

Then Mrs BI & I put our walking boots on and went for our daily constitutional tramp.

We got as far as the local gastropub.

Comment

There I had a bottle of cider & Mrs BI had a glass of wine.

£9:10 !!!

Or maybe a gold trough. Assuming the MPs have finished with it.

Comment

I bumped into someone from PreviousClientCo in the pub and caught up on the gossip. So that was nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X