• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I've yet to have
    A proper ban
    From this here CUK.

If I keep on
    I think I can!
    Depends on what I say."
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"Would it just be
      A waste of time
      To write some filth
      That might do rhyme?

The other choice
      Is modern prose.
      But that just gets
      Right up my nose."
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"To make it rhyme
        I'll work all night.
        I'll spend the time
        To get it right.

If it don't rhyme
        Then it's not right.
        If it don't rhyme,
        It's all just unsatisfactory."

Comment

I'm bored now.

Comment

Does anyone read the overnight posts any more?

Comment

Does anyone read the overnight posts any less?

Oh yeah. Me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Does anyone read the overnight posts any more?
                I do sometimes if I haven't got anything better to do.

Which is most days.

Comment

"My bottle's empty.
                  So's my glass.
                  I'll have to get up
                  Off my arse.

Back in a tick,
                  Don't nick my chair.
                  (Can if you want
                  I don't much care.)

Comment

"Oh, lager! How you give me bliss,
                    Just like an Austrian cow-girl's kiss.
                    A taste and flavour I wouldn't miss.
                    Excuse me while I have some crisps."

Hmm. I might need help with that one.

Comment

"I'm sat here on my sad alone-y
                      Drinking bottles of Peroni.
                      Earlier it was Cobra beer,
                      How I wish my friends were here."

Comment

Working...
                      X