• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Methinks VF is in the tpd time machine.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      That is not reassuring to know. I have been dithering about 3G for some weeks and you have weakened my motivation.
      I've been generally pleased with my Three Mobile Broadband connection for the last 18 months - although Nick has had issues with them. Hopefuly today's outage was due to their rollout of a higher speed network supporting up to 7.2mbps
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Oh no.... are you sure?
        WSS, although hard to be sure at that age I would imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I think it must have been slightly non standard.

Since it was still working.

Comment

25 minutes to go..........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I also think with the lions/tigers you could probably get out and suffer no ill harm. But I did not test this theory out.
              Reminds me of that Christian the Lion vid (warning: contains Whitney Houston music). I though that fella was done for when the lion raced towards him.

Comment

18 minutes and counting.............

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Methinks VF is in the tpd time machine.........
                  < loud bang and flashes of light >

Back in TPD time now. I think the flux capacitor overloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    How is your general health now? Is your blood pressure under control?
                    Much, much better, thank you. And now the medication has been changed a few times, I'm no longer sleeping 14 hours a day and needing to take a break when climbing the stairs.

Now the blood pressure is only a bit high, which is a huge improvement.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      I've been generally pleased with my Three Mobile Broadband connection for the last 18 months - although Nick has had issues with them. Hopefuly today's outage was due to their rollout of a higher speed network supporting up to 7.2mbps
                      You have also not increased my motivation to invest in one!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X