• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though I do have to take the lad to his assessment.

Comment

The assessment is scheduled for 90 minutes.

Comment

I wonder who will win Hells Kitchen?

Comment

Will it be Ade or Linda?

Comment

Mrs BP is watching it in the back room.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Tomorrow I get to leave clientco at 1:30pm
              lucky you! sounds lovely!!

tomorrow I get to start my first meeting at 8am (9am CET) by conf call. I get 2 breaks - one at 1pm BST and the other at 2pm BST (both for other meetings), then back to the main conf call until 4pm BST

but I am working from Bear Enterprises Plan B office which is only 10 mins from home!!
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

We are recording David Starkey on C4 : look forward to watching that tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  lucky you! sounds lovely!!

tomorrow I get to start my first meeting at 8am (9am CET) by conf call. I get 2 breaks - one at 1pm BST and the other at 2pm BST (both for other meetings), then back to the main conf call until 4pm BST

but I am working from Bear Enterprises Plan B office which is only 10 mins from home!!

How are things?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X