• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    When he's asleep, slice open a chilli and rub it all over his fingertips.
    Hmmmm, chilli flavored bogeys! It's the future!

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Another bright and sunny day outside and full of cheer in TPD!

Morning all
      Morning Zara

I hope that sunshine is on its way here. Conversely these clouds could be on their way to you!
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Yeah, that'll do as a start!
        Ahh good stuff, best I could offer

How's life in the pound?
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Excellent - sun was shining here earlier but it's gone a bit cloudy now.
          I hope they're not coming our way.. Looks just right to sit in a beer garden for lunch at the mo..

OK, although I think I may be coming down with a cold just in time for the weekend. I blame Brillo!
          Sorry to hear that bud, I'm not convinced it's Brillo's fault tho... I think it's the thought of Lady VF dressing as a nurse that's brought that one on!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            When he's asleep, slice open a chilli and rub it all over his fingertips.
            And hope he picks his nose first thing in the morning as opposed to rubbing his eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Sorry to hear that bud, I'm not convinced it's Brillo's fault tho... I think it's the thought of Lady VF dressing as a nurse that's brought that one on!
              Damn, it's getting worse - I think I need instensive treatment for this one
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And hope he picks his nose first thing in the morning as opposed to rubbing his eyes!
                or scratching his bits!

At least he wont be thinking about picking his nose.
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Morning everyone...

I'm very snotty today - lots of sneezing too, so you might want to keep your distance!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Or anything else for that matter - that happend to DS last year when he was 4. He picked up a chilly out of the kitchen and eat it ( problem number one) then went on the loo

Took a while to work out what was going on - poor little chap!
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Morning everyone...

I'm very snotty today - lots of sneezing too, so you might want to keep your distance!!
                      Good morning my little snot monster!

I hope I don't get your cold sweetie, I'm a lousy patient!

Comment

Working...
                      X