• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh, sorry to hear that, shifts are a nightmare - haven't had to do any myself for a good 12+ years but I do remember them not being great!

Is the new potion not working for the cold then?

Yeah, I saw your post in General on your lad. It sounds like it was more of an accident than originally thought, but I understand the concerns. How has he responded to your sanctions for his behaviour?
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Me, not too bad ta.

New client is still keeping me busy, which is good (well hopefully will be good come renewal time anyway!).

Other than that same old, same old really. I had a crash in my car a couple of months ago and the re-build of the driver's side is completing next week, so looking forward to getting that back!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
        Me, not too bad ta.

New client is still keeping me busy, which is good (well hopefully will be good come renewal time anyway!).

Other than that same old, same old really. I had a crash in my car a couple of months ago and the re-build of the driver's side is completing next week, so looking forward to getting that back!
        Well done on still working!

Was anyone hurt in the crash? What sort of car is it?

Comment

Argh, sorry to hear that, shifts are a nightmare - haven't had to do any myself for a good 12+ years but I do remember them not being great!

Is the new potion not working for the cold then?

Yeah, I saw your post in General on your lad. It sounds like it was more of an accident than originally thought, but I understand the concerns. How has he responded to your sanctions for his behaviour?
          The Night nurse/echinacea is slowly working.

Sanctions make no difference to the lad. At least we have not gone in heavy handed and made him worse.....

Comment

Mrs BP was worrie this morning as baby BP very quiet. She found him in the chocolate cupboard cramming smarties into his mouth. He saw her coming so grabbed a mars bar and ran for the garden. He went under the climbing frame making it very hard to get him out!

Thats my boy......

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Slightly disappointed actually, means my buying spree stops here
              I wouldn't let something trival like having fixed the problem stop me from buying more hardware
              Last edited by voodooflux; 23 April 2009, 14:30.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Well done on still working!

Was anyone hurt in the crash? What sort of car is it?
                No one seriously hurt, a couple of minor cuts in the other driver's car, no-one in mine was injured.

The car is/was/will soon be again an M3.

Comment

No one seriously hurt, a couple of minor cuts in the other driver's car, no-one in mine was injured.

The car is/was/will soon be again an M3.
                  Is that a BMW?

Comment

non-lr 14718
                    tpd 21737
                    count 3183
                    jokes 1405
                    total 41043

I now have at least 41k posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      The Night nurse/echinacea is slowly working.

Sanctions make no difference to the lad. At least we have not gone in heavy handed and made him worse.....
                      Ah, Mrs Ravello swears by echinacea, I've not tried it - I opt for the whimpering cover-over-the-head approach everytime (at weekends obviously, during billable time I whimper at work instead).

Sounds like a real challenge; let me know if you get any joy from the letters you're writing to the school.

Comment

Working...
                      X