• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure that I am up to drivelling through the night like Diver used to manage (of course it is not really night for me, more mid-afternoon )

Comment

I know, time for a cup of tea I think.

Comment

Right, that hit the spot.

Comment

Some strange things have been in the news over here, including this story which took place where a one time ContractorUK poster is now resident.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10567556

Obviously I am not suggesting that the two are in any way linked, just drawing your attention to the sort of place it is

Comment

Even stranger still was the fact that I have seen a job advertised today.

It fits my skills and experience perfectly.

Comment

There have not been many of those around in recent months believe me. The last one I saw was about two months ago.

Comment

And the HR recruiter who dealt with it said that she had over 100 applications.

Comment

She went on to add that that didn't mean that she had 100 good applications.

She said it was still as hard to find what they wanted as it always was, but these days they have to deal with many more applications than they were used to.

Comment

Of course on the other hand, since she didn't put me onto the shortlist I would have to conclude that she doesn't really know what she is doing and I should take her comments with a huge pinch of salt.

Comment

Blimey! I have no idea how Diver used to keep his drivelling going all through the night, I don't think that I have his stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X