• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    He's a strong lizard, he'll be fine.
    Once a reptile has been treated, care must be taken to provide a supportive environment to promote rapid, uncomplicated recovery. Temperatures towards the higher end of the reptile's preferred optimum temperature zone should be provided.
    Hibernation must be delayed or postponed completely until the following year. Good nutrition and adequate intake must be maintained; nutritional deficiencies, such as hypoproteinemia and hypocalcemia, will delay the healing process, with the latter affecting the healing of broken or weakened bones.

The environment must be kept as clean as possible during recovery to insure the least amount of contamination of the wound sites. In this case, keeping the enclosure setup simple, easy to clean and disinfect is of paramount importance. While more natural substrates may need to give way to medical needs, necessary furnishings such as hide boxes must still be provided to reduce psychological stress.

Looks like Zeity needs something to eat and a long sleep somwhere where we will not be disturbed, prehaps in the lab.
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      Once a reptile has been treated, care must be taken to provide a supportive environment to promote rapid, uncomplicated recovery. Temperatures towards the higher end of the reptile's preferred optimum temperature zone should be provided.
      Hibernation must be delayed or postponed completely until the following year. Good nutrition and adequate intake must be maintained; nutritional deficiencies, such as hypoproteinemia and hypocalcemia, will delay the healing process, with the latter affecting the healing of broken or weakened bones.

The environment must be kept as clean as possible during recovery to insure the least amount of contamination of the wound sites. In this case, keeping the enclosure setup simple, easy to clean and disinfect is of paramount importance. While more natural substrates may need to give way to medical needs, necessary furnishings such as hide boxes must still be provided to reduce psychological stress.

Looks like Zeity needs something to eat and a long sleep somwhere where we will not be disturbed, prehaps in the lab.
      Or just a TPD
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Ok then for Zeity.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Good thanks, and yours?

How's plan B coming along? I recall you had just sorted your premises out end of last year.
          good here too - busy, but good.

Plan B is all set up, just slowly putting all the relevant bits in place before really launching to the world.

First couple of sponsorship arrangements have fallen through though. Plan B was due to sponsor a couple of organisations to help with their respective projects (that would start the whole marketing off and get the name out into the wider world).

That's fine though - gives me more time to get the rest of it right.
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Looks like Zeity needs something to eat and a long sleep somwhere where we will not be disturbed
            He ain't the only one
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              good here too - busy, but good.

Plan B is all set up, just slowly putting all the relevant bits in place before really launching to the world.

First couple of sponsorship arrangements have fallen through though. Plan B was due to sponsor a couple of organisations to help with their respective projects (that would start the whole marketing off and get the name out into the wider world).

That's fine though - gives me more time to get the rest of it right.
              I've experienced that but one door closed and another opened
              That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Ouch - need a plaster?
                I kissed it better once I'd stopped crying...
                He's a strong lizard, he'll be fine.
                That's me...
                :
                Or just a TPD

Ok then for Zeity.

Comment

In my experience, one door closeth, and the next one does too...

Comment

absolutely - I'm not too worried - plenty of other things to get done. I'd prefer everything else to be sorted before the sponsorship stuff to be honest.
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      absolutely - I'm not too worried - plenty of other things to get done. I'd prefer everything else to be sorted before the sponsorship stuff to be honest.
                      Bear is on Track

Soon you'll be
                      That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X