• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fell over and got stuck on its back. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny.

It was like a beetle with its legs waving in the air!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The farmer and his wife / The farmer and her husband / Some random loonies came along and uprighted it. It shot off like a shooty thing!

Not bad going for something clearly hiding a quilt under its jumper.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The one giving birth, sadly, did not finish the task before it went dark. But I do have lots of photos of blood and gore and pain and distress and blood-sodden wool.

Fancy me changing my avatar?

Comment

There are about 100 sheep in this field. All in varying degrees of up-the-duffedness.

Comment

I've told Her Ladyship I want a WiFi webcam so I can provide a continuous web feed on the lambiness for the benefit of the desk-bound or London-based individuals.

Comment

There should be scores of lambs in that back field very soon now.

There will be a few by the morning.

Comment

Because we live in Backend-in-the-Nowhere, it is VERY dark at night. Darker than anywhere else we have lived.

Comment

So the sheep will get some privacy during the night whilst undertaking their hatching activities.

Comment

It also means we will get a degree of sleep. There is no point is sitting up to watch because there is NOTHING to see out the back except the stars.

Comment

However, there is a flip side.

The sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X