• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody peeps.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am glad to see there has been such a turnout.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I know some of you have had to come a long way to be here tonight, so a special thank you to you.

Comment

I wanted to talk to you all about our more recent plans for world domination.

Comment

I have check the budget with Samantha in accounts and she is not sure we will get all the equipment we were hoping for. Some of those larger items are quite expensive to acquire.

Comment

Also, Timothy in HR is not happy with the workload that will be involved in recruiting so many, ahem, 'individuals', as will be needed to carry out the project. He does not feel his people will be able to provide reasonable quality performance in the time available.

Comment

Finally, I am concerned about the post-implementation planning. It is quite unclear what will happen once domincation is complete. And we know what happened in France and Russia, don't we people? And we dont want a repetition of that now, do we?

Comment

Oh, tulip. Wrong forum.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Oh, tulip. Wrong forum.
                      BrowneIssue
                      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

Working...
                      X