• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and some cheese and biscuits!

Mmmmmmmmmm.........back in a mo!!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

The BI Pali Meister

has returned to the fold!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        And it takes me yonks to do a refresh.
        Nicely done sir
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Should I do a Kate Wynslet type speech?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            although it looks like the part of the project I'm on is getting canned
            Sorry to hear that - although it sounds like you have enough going on with Plan B to keep you busy?

You? How's things?
            Good thanks, nothing much to report though - life and ClientCo goes on. And on.

Looking forward to getting my laptop back so I can do some "creative" stuff during the day at ClientCo - there's very little "proper" w*rk on at the moment.

Comment

still busy - all ClientCo at the mo

although it looks like the part of the project I'm on is getting canned

Random announcement about probably being on hold but no decsion for a couple of weeks.

!!!! Then why ******* annouce it then !!!!!!!! idiots!!!
              You'll be expecting them to start making decisions next!

Comment

Good plan - although I'll get a glass of wine I think
                A brave bit of timing.

Comment

and some cheese and biscuits!

Mmmmmmmmmm.........back in a mo!!
                  Mmmmmmmmmm indeed!

I have a selction of rather tasty biccies and some nice cheese in too ... I can sense a late supper on the books.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Should I do a Kate Wynslet type speech?
                    < passes BI a tissue >

Comment

Right!!

I'm back - laden with Cheese and Biscuits

Mmmmmm
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X