• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    You got a mention in another thread today as "the person with the avatar of a creepy thing that makes me itch". I think it was zeitghost and I think it was this morning.

I'm sure he would appreciate you tracking down that posting and replying to it.
    Just spotted that and replied

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Who would do such a thing?!?!?
      Me

How are you Bear? Still busy?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Still no response to my support ticket. Either their standards are slipping, or something is broken and they're fixing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsyouruncle View Post
          Tee hee!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Are you feeling any better now - you were "off" your beer earlier this week weren't you?
            Indeed I was. Completely off my food too for a couplke of days.

Caused by an inner ear infection - labyrinthitis or some such. Perpetual nausea does little for your appetite.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Anyone else out there?
              I was fetching another beer.

Comment

Good, in that case...

...wait just a minute!
                A whole minute - no more than 30 seconds, methinks...

Comment

Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bobsyouruncle View Post
                    Just spotted that and replied
                    Well done.

Spreading earth-bound insecty goodness amongst the Giant Alien Lizard population.

Good work.

Comment

Me

How are you Bear? Still busy?
                      Good thanks mate - Yep, still busy - all ClientCo at the mo

although it looks like the part of the project I'm on is getting canned

Random announcement about probably being on hold but no decsion for a couple of weeks.

!!!! Then why ******* annouce it then !!!!!!!! idiots!!!

Anyway - if true - it'll give more time on Plan B, plus the various jobs round the house, plus the garden and various jobs round there.

plus some time to try and sort out BabyBear1 - he is in full on tantrum mode about everything at the mo - MrsBear finding it very stressful!!!!

You? How's things?
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X