• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    conference calls - I hate them!!!
    Try conference call Russian Roulette: pre-arranged words or phrases you have to get in on the call.

Before the call and with the collusion of another attendee, come up with a list of words or phrases and allocate scores to them. Try to get the highest score without getting caught.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Try conference call Russian Roulette: pre-arranged words or phrases you have to get in on the call.

Before the call and with the collusion of another attendee, come up with a list of words or phrases and allocate scores to them. Try to get the highest score without getting caught.
      bit late now - we're 25 mins in
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

With bonus points for signing in to the conference bridge as "Elvis", so at the end the other attendee's hear "Elvis has left the conference call."

Yes, I'm easily amused.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I really don't like that one... it's giving me the willies!!
          Don't you worry your pretty little head.

I think it's quite cute! I'd like to take it for walks in a pram!

I'm not bored, I've got plenty to do.

I'm not challenged as what I'm doing at the moment is pretty mundane!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Bored? Nope.

Unchallenged? Yup.
            Washers. Imagine twelve 'O' (washers) in a circle.

Either
            - turn any of the 'O' symbols into an 'X'
            or
            - turn any adjacent two 'O' symbols into two 'X' symbols. There cannot be an 'X' between the two 'O' symbols.
            Whoever has to cross off the last 'O' is the loser.

Code:
              O O O
             O     O
            O       O
             O     O
              O O O
            Wanna go first?
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Bulltulip Bingo FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

I think it's quite cute! I'd like to take it for walks in a pram!
                I know practice is a good thing but......
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I need a nap!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I need a nap!
                    Best go for a wee first?
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Best go for a wee first?
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X