• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I just googled "chicken cube" to try to find out what you were on about. Found this (SFW)

I assume that's not what you're talking about
    That's where Betty should have ended up!

this is the one we're talking about
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      What were you using to download it? Was it a torrent?
      Oh - just found this - yes it was/is. Must look at why the port will not open on said Laptop. Oh well, at least it's secure.........
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Morning Zara

For now - she'd better buck her ideas up though. I think there's a chance she won't a be a "layer" as well from what the vet has said
        OOps - I have said before - I kept Bamtoms as a lass - but had two cockrals which kept fighting - came home from school oneday to have Roast Chicken midweek, she got the neighbour to ring the younger ones neck and cooked it.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Oh - just found this - yes it was/is. Must look at why the port will not open on said Laptop. Oh well, at least it's secure.........
          What software are you using? If is is something like uTorrent then it may have the facility to automagically open the ports it needs on your firewall/router via UPnP.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            That's where Betty should have ended up!

this is the one we're talking about
            Aw, that's cute

Hold on, just saw the price

Comment

What software are you using? If is is something like uTorrent then it may have the facility to automagically open the ports it needs on your firewall/router via UPnP.
              Just got it to work ! - one off those - look at the problem in the morning and it clicks stright away, right - just got to remember the name of the site to download it from....

But, as I did not have anything this morning I think food is in order!

Comment

Just trying out the Safari 4 Beta

First impressions are quite good and seeing as my Firefox is playing up a bit I may use it for a while.

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Just trying out the Safari 4 Beta

First impressions are quite good and seeing as my Firefox is playing up a bit I may use it for a while.
                    Saw that was available, might give it a go later. The last version I tried was lightning quick I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Good morning all!

Morning CM!
                      Morning squire

And Happy Birthday! Did CM get you some new slippers?

Comment

Working...
                      X