• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    CM - in your Brits drivel did you mention how fit Kylie looked
    Kylie who?

Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Better late then never

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Sounds like you'll be welcome back there when things pick up. Any other leads yet??
      if the ever do pick up which will be a shame, also Mr Numpty maybe given the boot.

CV put forward for a role in Leicester - it is just a shame as a role came up about 4 weeks ago in Redditch - but they could not wait until March - However, I do have the 3rd Party suppliers no, so may let her know I am available again.

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      How old is she?

9 going on 19 - she did come down and apologised later - bless.
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        CM - in your Brits drivel did you mention how fit Kylie looked
        Nope, she didn't! And, having seen the photos this morning that was a massive oversight - c'mon CM what are we paying you for? Missing details like that really isn't on.

Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
          Nope, she didn't! And, having seen the photos this morning that was a massive oversight - c'mon CM what are we paying you for? Missing details like that really isn't on.

No idea what you mean....
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Today I am thinking mostly of money. When I am not thinking of money I am thinking of punching one of the f**kwitted users. Which is any one of them.....

Comment

Another quiet day on tpd......

Comment

Lads.... whats the difference between a laptop and a netbook?
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Lads.... whats the difference between a laptop and a netbook?
                    From wikipedia :-

A netbook is a type of laptop computer "designed for wireless communication and access to the Internet".[1] The term is a portmanteau of Internet and notebook.

Like their desktop counterparts, nettops, netbooks are well-suited for accessing Web-based applications, cloud computing, and rich Internet applications, and are less appropriate for running complex or resource-intensive applications[2] directly from the netbook itself.

Netbooks represent a "greener" alternative to larger laptops "thanks to lower power demands, fewer toxic components, and a resource-efficient approach to computing."[7][8]

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Whats wrong Zeity? No students to eat?

Comment

Working...
                      X