• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Hi Where are they flying you to?
    Hi. Off to Amsterdam for one night. Am on antibiotics so can't even have any beer in town

Comment

'Twas a bit better yesteday because I didn't do very much walking... I think I'll have to buy another car.

Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        *subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...
        Crikey I am not that new am I?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Hi. Off to Amsterdam for one night. Am on antibiotics so can't even have any beer in town
          I hope you have a good time anyway - I assume it is work related though?

Of all the places that you could be going to, Amsterdam is the one that has some alternatives to alcohol

I seem to recall that you don't smoke, you would need the luxury of being able to right-off the rest of the day if you are going to try the mushrooms though.

Comment

Crikey I am not that new am I?
            He means that at any time it is possible that a post from someone with less than 10 posts could be approved by the mods and suddenly appear, messing up the numbering.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              I hope you have a good time anyway - I assume it is work related though?

Of all the places that you could be going to, Amsterdam is the one that has some alternatives to alcohol

I seem to recall that you don't smoke, you would need the luxury of being able to right-off the rest of the day if you are going to try the mushrooms though.
              Thanks mate. It is unfortunately work related. Probably a good thing I'll be off the booze then.

Comment

Stop being so kneedy. Is your condyloid synovial joint troubling you?
                oracleslave
                Godlike

century

Comment

Morning all

Looks like a very busy day at clientco.

Nice to see some different faces in here though!

I hope you all remember to visit tpdville(see my sig)....

Comment

Population
                    1973 Revenues
                    456450 € Unemployment 1 %
                    Transport 99 %
                    Crime rate 0 %
                    Pollution 1 %

rank=317

Comment

Time to work

Comment

Working...