• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 posts is a lot of drivel to do on ones own...

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Yes. And Yes.

FianceHC is also going out tonight (for a well deserved night with friends), so TheOutLaw is having MiniHC overnight. I can already taste the lie in now...

TheOutLaw is very good to us!
      It is handy having them local.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

40 posts is a lot of drivel to do on ones own...
        .. especially when I have quite a bit of work todo.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          It is handy having them local.
          Yes, this is a solo OutLaw as MrOutLaw is no longer with us. He was in fact one of the nicest people you could have ever hoped to meet. Very funny - and boy could he drink!!

Like me in a lot of regards really then.

Comment

Yes, this is a solo OutLaw as MrOutLaw is no longer with us. He was in fact one of the nicest people you could have ever hoped to meet. Very funny - and boy could he drink!!

No comment!

Comment

I did remind FianceHC that although he won't be with us for the wedding, I had made the usual promises to him when he was here - think that cheered her up a bit.

That was an odd conversation though. Still remember it vividly now. Obviously it was at the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                No comment!
                Once again, I have left you speechless.

Comment

I did remind FianceHC that although he won't be with us for the wedding, I had made the usual promises to him when he was here - think that cheered her up a bit.

That was an odd conversation though. Still remember it vividly now. Obviously it was at the bar.
                  How long ago did he pass away?

Comment

On the subject of having nothing to say - did you see the meeting invite that appeared today, for Monday?

Comment

You have that effect on the whole dept. sometimes - that "blow me fat boy" outburst was a classic!

Comment

Working...
                      X