• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have a Pink Lady to celebrate.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Missed.
      Or not...

El VooDooFlux

got
      a

!!!
      !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I quite fancy an N97 but they're not out for a while yet. Not sure what I'll do in the meantime.
        Get an iPhone

That looks like its going to be a decent phone. I quite fancy a HTC Touch HD but can't really justify at the moment.
        Get an iPhone
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Get an iPhone

Get an iPhone
          Hi Jog

My son has an iPhone 3G (what is the world coming to when your kids have a better phone than you!) and it is a very nice device, but still has a few annoyances for me. One of which being the reliance on iTunes.

Comment

Hi Jog

My son has an iPhone 3G (what is the world coming to when your kids have a better phone than you!) and it is a very nice device, but still has a few annoyances for me. One of which being the reliance on iTunes.
            Hiya

Yes that is a bit of a pain - also the texting can be a bit but you get used to it
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I must be the only GAL in the world who's never sent a text & on this latest phone I don't know how...

I didn't know how on the last one either...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I must be the only GAL in the world who's never sent a text & on this latest phone I don't know how...

I didn't know how on the last one either...
                Moral of the story being....

...don't eat all your friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Moral of the story being....

...don't eat all your friends!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Bored bored bored.

I am the chairman of the bored.

Comment

It is remarkably quiet in here today... where is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X