• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a R4 for a friend, today she has given me a list of games as long as your arm to download and put on the r4.

I've been doing it as her husband is doing the tiling and plastering in the kitchen for a discount price, so a little bit of back scratching

Comment

currently waiting for cooking guide.nds (58%) and baby_pals.nds (26.1%)

Comment

money can't buy you everything....

and Kaka has turned down the chance to move to Man City

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          and Kaka has turned down the chance to move to Man City
          I wonder if the signing of Bellamy put him off

Comment

I think its getting close to bed time, I think I've lost my ability to drivel

Comment

I think its getting close to bed time, I think I've lost my ability to drivel
              its a sad day when you have to admit that, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

clientco want to have a word with me in the coming week regarding my contract.

Comment

clientco want to have a word with me in the coming week regarding my contract.
                  I think they want to know if I'm going to walk once my 2 years is up

Comment

I think they want to know if I'm going to walk once my 2 years is up
                    but I've already told them that I will stay if they replace the cost of my mileage claim.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Too late.... never mind, thats not too much of a spoiler.

It is really BP's brother? In real, actual, life?
                      Half-brother, but they are very different.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X