• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    No more electric hob
    I would love to be rid of ours - but we aren't on mains gas, and I haven't yet looked into whether we can get a hob which runs on LPG?

Comment

Wifey isn't too keen on the mess but its tough, she's good at cleaning so it will keep her busy
      If she ever sets up a training agency, I have a candidate!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        I would love to be rid of ours - but we aren't on mains gas, and I haven't yet looked into whether we can get a hob which runs on LPG?
        There as loads of hobs that have conversion kits available. Should be a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Sorry Zeity.

Comment

Morning All.

Morning Zeity.

Nope, I am still here. Tea in hand, about to start back on the work which is due tomorrow.

Perhaps customer will have blown away in the wind, and will be back on Tuesday?
            Just follow the yellow brick road & you'll be ok.

Don't take any wooden nickels.

Comment

There as loads of hobs that have conversion kits available. Should be a piece of cake
              Yeah should be - not sure where the gas comes in to the house though - I know there is an 800 litre tank under the front garden .

Definitely one to do when we get the kitchen re-done later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Just follow the yellow brick road & you'll be ok.

Don't take any wooden nickels.
                They've paved the M6 with yellow bricks??

Comment

I've got a ruddy big blood blister on finger - I must have "tapped" it with the hammer while trying to remove tiles from the kitchen
                  Ah.

Blood blister.

The PC version of the blackman's pinch...

I had one of those that turned into a granuloma.

It was ever so much fun.

Comment

Morning
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I see that they have lifted the A320 from the Hudson. Apparently, with the weight of the water as well it weighed all most as much as an A380!

I wonder why they choose to put / keep the Flight & Voice Data Recorders in fresh water after they are removed from the a/c; but before analysis. I guess it must be to prevent further damage from drying out?
                      The ones with tape in work on the same principle as the 8 track cartridge, an endless tape loop... which stops as the power goes off... usually mid scream.

I guess that keeping them wet preserves the oxide on the tape or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X