• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all...

Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in the Number 6 thread...

Have I missed anything?

(Apart from the two 00s of course).
      Hey Zeity We've been waiting for you. How's stuff?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Only woke up at 2:30 this morning... that's an improvement... the exploding sinuses are a little better & the toothache in the knee is now more or less livable with... as long as I keep on topping up the drugs...

Gimme drugs

Comment

It's group project this morning... I have one who's busy obsessing about making the buggy travel in a straight line by fiddling with the PWM... totally irrelevant for a line follower since the line detect software should sort that out...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            It's group project this morning... I have one who's busy obsessing about making the buggy travel in a straight line by fiddling with the PWM... totally irrelevant for a line follower since the line detect software should sort that out...
            Lego Mindstorms has a "thingy" (stop me if I'm getting too technical) for doing that as well. Not as much fun as building Mindstorm/Bionicle hybrid cannons though
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              All

DD is playing the violin - HELP!
              Why o why did I agree to violin lessons as school?
              I wanted a guitar to punish my ma...

Comment

But they wouldn't let me buy any lighter fluid...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Lego Mindstorms has a "thingy" (stop me if I'm getting too technical) for doing that as well. Not as much fun as building Mindstorm/Bionicle hybrid cannons though
                  sssssssssssssssh!

Don't tell 'em...

There's a module in the Rapid catalogue that does the same thing...

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Good morning all!

Morning CM!
                      Morning

Why are you allowed to mention **** when the rest of us have to asterisk it out?

Comment

Working...
                      X