• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Hey Zara

Ouch! No.1 son is doing drum lessons at the moment - fortunately we gave the old drum kit to the school, but I think we may need to pick up a new one sometime soon so he can practice at home.
    Prehaps we should get them togeather and anoy thr neigbours
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Finally got my wine I did not have last night

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Hi Zara

My sister used to torment a violin. Mind you, I think I probably got my revenge when I took up the trombone
        Hum DS fancies the drums - maybe I can get VF's DS' one when he has outgrown it????

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Prehaps we should get them togeather and anoy thr neigbours
          Violin and drums - you must really hate your neighbours!
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Hum DS fancies the drums - maybe I can get VF's DS' one when he has outgrown it????
            I think his next kit will be an adult sized one (albeit with smaller "Jazz" toms on the advice of my drummer mate).

It's always worth asking on the local Freecycle group if anyone has one they want to get rid of - it'll probably be old and knackered (much like myself in that respect) but will give DS something to have a bash on.

Comment

Lady VF has gone out now (with DD) and left the three boys to look after me.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Lady VF has gone out now (with DD) and left the three boys to look after me.
                At what point can I impose martial law?

Comment

that was my New Years resolution for 2008, learn to play the drums..... didn't work out. I couldn't find any lessons in the centre of Manchester - gutted!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Just going to read Mr. Rush to DS3.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      that was my New Years resolution for 2008, learn to play the drums..... didn't work out. I couldn't find any lessons in the centre of Manchester - gutted!!
                      Prehaps we can start a CUK band for when we are on bench ?

Comment

Working...
                      X